Notifications
Clear all

Hi all!

Ewa
 Ewa
(@ewaadmin)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

I'm Ewa, I am Permaculture designer, teacher, I love natural gardening, healthy food and sustainable living. I love to share what I know. I always try to make things easy and I want to keep it that way 🙂 Uncomplicated gardening, quick cooking recipes and easy but enjoyable lifestyle. Thats me 😀

Aquarius liked
Aquarius
(@aquarius)

Hi, I'm Kris. 

I enjoy gardening and I'm passionate about food science, especially as it pertains to special diets and nutrition. I enjoy fermenting and baking. I bottle kombucha and bake 2-3 times a week. And I usually have kimchi, sauerkraut, limes or something fermenting at any given time. 

Ewa liked
ReplyQuote
Ewa
 Ewa
(@ewaadmin)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Hi Kris!, Looking forward to try some of recipes 😀 cheers!

ReplyQuote
PermieGirl
(@permiegirl)

I have been learning about Permaculture for over 15 years on and off.  I have now got a garden / acre and I am starting!  I am a bit of a procastinator.. trying to overthink the process... (trying to get it right in the first season of my garden, when I logically know I have years to work on it..)  Always keen to learn more.  So far I have cleared a patch from Lantana that was 6 foot tall, and created a large garden bed, and added horse poo to the soil and planted vegies.  Recently I have included a worm farm, made my first batch of compost.. (still processing) 

Cant wait to learn more from someone to is also in Queensland!!

Ewa liked
ReplyQuote
Ewa
 Ewa
(@ewaadmin)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@permiegirl Hi from Queensland 😀 Permaculture gardening is very exciting and rewarding at the same time. Yes, it takes time but it is definitely worth it! Looking forward to see your land evolving! What area are you in? We are on the Fraser Coast in QLD, Pacific Haven.

ReplyQuote
PermieGirl
(@permiegirl)

@ewaadmin Hi Ewa,  I am Gold Coast.  Lots of lantana, Singapore Daisy and Yellow Bells (Tecoma), bindis and cobblers pegs weeds.. so lots of work to do!

Ewa liked
ReplyQuote