Notifications
Clear all

Fish Mint Plant - Houttuynia cordata

Ewa
 Ewa
(@ewaadmin)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

To read about this beautiful plant, please follow this link to my blog ๐Ÿ™‚ Fish Mint Plant - Houttuynia cordata

Post your comments and questions about this plant in the comments below please ๐Ÿ™‚

Gabriele
(@gabriele)

Good evening Ewa

ย 

Thank you for the post about the fish mint plant. Are you able to advise as to where one could be purchased?

ย 

Thank you

Gabriele

ReplyQuote
Ewa
 Ewa
(@ewaadmin)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@gabriele Hi Gabriele ๐Ÿ™‚ Happy that you like the article ๐Ÿ˜€ What area do you live in?

ReplyQuote
Gabriele
(@gabriele)

@ewaadmin Hi Ewa

I am in Scarness

ReplyQuote
Gabriele
(@gabriele)

Hi Ewa

ย 

Thank you for your reply. I live in Scarness.

ReplyQuote
Ewa
 Ewa
(@ewaadmin)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@gabriele There is an older guy on the markets, his name is Fred, he is selling all sorts of herbs so he should have it as well. I am also happy to bring you some to the next swap if you like to come to Howard. The next meeting is on the 16th of October at 10am at the BBQ place on Steley Street ๐Ÿ™‚

ReplyQuote
Gabriele
(@gabriele)

@ewaadminย 

Hi Ewa

ย 

Thank you for your reply and apologies for not replying earlier. I have been rather snowed under with looking after my Mum on the Gold Coast.ย 

ย 

I would really appreciate some of the fish plant for my garden. Let me know what suits you.

ย 

Kind regards

Gabriele

Ewa liked
ReplyQuote
Ewa
 Ewa
(@ewaadmin)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@gabriele I am on the Fraser Coast but I am sure when you check some of your local markets or garden groups, someone will have it.

ReplyQuote
Gabriele
(@gabriele)

@ewaadminย 

Hi Ewa

ย 

Thanks again for your reply. I will check with some of the garden groups, can you let me know which markets Fred goes to, please?

ReplyQuote
Ewa
 Ewa
(@ewaadmin)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@gabriele No problem at all. Fred is selling his plants in the Fraser Coast area only, Hervey Bay, Maryborough and Howard.

ReplyQuote