Composting – Sustainable Kitchen and Garden Waste Management – Self-paced Online Course
NOTE: This course will be launched in July. Buy today and save $20
Composting – Sustainable Kitchen and Garden Waste Management. In this self-paced online course, you can learn everything you need to know about different composting systems and how to set them up, why composting is so important for the environment and why is compost one of the most important materials in a sustainable Permaculture garden. Beginners entry levels.
Outcome of this course: At the end of this course, you will know all the benefits of a homemade compost, how to set up and maintain a healthy composting system, how to choose the right composting method and how to use it in your garden.
- Tutor: Ewa Bekiesch – Certified Permaculture Designer and Educator. Ewa has also the Food As Medicine Certificate from the Monash University and studies sustainable Living at the University of Tasmania See the testimonials about us by clicking here!
What this online course will cover:
- course introduction
- importance and benefits of homemade compost
- composting basics
- different composting systems and setup
- how to choose which compost system is best for you
- how to use your homemade compost in the garden
Who is this online course for:
- beginners who just started to grow food and want to improve their soil
- gardeners who want to produce their own natural fertiliser
- gardeners who want to grow healthy food
- everyone who cares about the Earth
- everyone who wants to reduce food and garden waste
- everyone who is interested in natural sustainable growing food solutions
- everyone who is working towards self-sufficiency
Benefits of taking this online course:
- Certificate Of Completion
- Self paced with lifetime online access
- Easy to understand course divided into lessons
- Tutor support through the Course integrated Q+A feature during and after the course
- Lifetime Access to the Permaculture Haven’s exclusive folder with information for our course and workshops participants only
- The ability to study at your own pace with no time limit
- Accessible from any internet-enabled device including mobiles, tablets and computers.