Permaculture Food Forest Tour With Free Permaculture Haven Tea Testing
Come along on a fully guided food forest tour! Our food forest is still young but we are growing here over one hundred different edibles already! Most of them are perennials and self seeding edibles. This food forest talk and tour is all about showing what is possible, what grows in our climate and how easy it is to grow healthy food! I will show you all plants we grow here and explain most of them.
- When: Date to be announced soon – please add to your wish list if you are interested so you don’t miss it. Note: You can also book the tour just for yourself at any time when you plan to drive past Howard or you cannot make the announced date. To book one-to-one tour click here.
- Minimum participants: 3
- Where: Howard-Pacific Haven QLD 4659
- Time: 10am-12pm
- What to bring: Good spirit!
- Tutor: Ewa Bekiesch – Certified Permaculture Designer and Educator. Ewa has also the Food As Medicine Certificate from the Monash University
This tour will cover fully guided food forest tour and you will be able to see, discuss and try many of the edibles as we walk and talk. You will be able to see and talk about:
- over one hundred different perennials, self seeding plants and annuals
- permaculture zones system explained
- no-dig permaculture gardening systems
- worm farm and other composting systems
- different pest control systems in the food forest
- our little nursery where we grow seedlings for our customers who have started their own food forest with our help
- practical tips to a permaculture design and maintenance of a food forest
- there will also be a plant sale so please bring some cash if you are interested
- I will prepare some delicious tea we grow in our food forest for you to try 🙂