The next of the Grow And Eat Workshop Series. This time about Cassava. Very easy to grow edible perennial which doesn’t need much water at all! All you need to know about Cassava will be covered in this workshop. You will learn why to grow Cassava, how to grow it and how to eat it. Suitable for all entry levels.
Outcome of this course: At the end of this 3 hours course, you will know why and how to grow Cassava and how to prepare, cook and eat it.
- When: Date to be announced. Please add yourself to the wishlist if you are interested.
- Where: Howard-Pacific Haven QLD 4659 on the beautiful Fraser Coast
- Time: 9am-12pm
- Minimum number of participants: 3 Maximum: 8
- What to bring: Good spirit! Also a hat, pen and pencil could be helpful.
- Tutor: Ewa Bekiesch – Certified Permaculture Designer and Educator. Ewa has also the Food As Medicine Certificate from the Monash University See the testimonials about us by clicking here!
- Price: $55
- You can pay via bank deposit, Credit Card in advance or Cash on that day. You will get full refund or credit for the next available workshop if there is not a minimum of 3 participants. You choose what you prefer.
What this workshop will cover:
- 30 minutes theory about the benefits and nutrition facts of cassava and tips and tricks how to grow it
- hands on in the food forest: harvesting and planting new cassava
- preparing, cooking and enjoying few different cassava dishes 🙂
- I will also have young cassava plants for sale so you can start your own cassava production