Grow And Enjoy! Your Own Tea! Permaculture Haven Workshop!
Grow and Enjoy! Your Own Tea! No garden is too small! Learn all you need to know how to grow and enjoy your home grown delicious and super healthy tea. Lots of flavors from different plants will meet everyone’s taste! I will show and explain how easy it is! Free tea testing is included! Suitable for all entry levels.
Outcome of this course: At the end of this 3 hours course, you will know how easy it is to grow, harvest, store and prepare different kind of delicious and healthy tea from your own garden. We will also discuss the health benefits of growing your own tea.
- When: To be announced, please click on the Wishlist button to get informed
- Where: Howard-Pacific Haven QLD 4659 on the beautiful Fraser Coast
- Time: 9am-12pm
- Minimum number of participants: 3 Maximum: 8
- What to bring: Good spirit! Also a hat, pen and pencil could be helpful.
- Tutor: Ewa Bekiesch – Certified Permaculture Designer and Educator. Ewa has also the Food As Medicine Certificate from the Monash University See the testimonials about us by clicking here!
- Price: $45
- You can pay via bank deposit, Credit Card in advance or Cash on that day. You will get full refund if there is not a minimum of 3 participants or credit for the next available course. You choose what you prefer.
What this workshop will cover:
- food forest tour to see, recognize and learn all the different plants you can grow and use as a tea. Most of the plants are beautiful looking perennials which you can grow and enjoy in pots or in your front or back yard!
- discussing the other additional benefits of growing tea suitable plants
- how to grow, collect, store and prepare your own tea
- free tea tasting and answering all your questions
- you will also have the opportunity to buy seeds or seedlings to start growing your own tea straight away!