Permaculture Edible Landscape Design – Consultation at Your Place or Online
We can help transform your front- and/or backyard into an amazing low-maintenance edible garden. Permaculture can be applied to any size property. Our services start with just a simple over-the-phone, online, or on-site consultation up to a complete, over 10-page Permaculture design Report with a researched concept, designed especially for your property including structures, climate analysis, water, sector planning, zoning, planting, and so on. It will be yours to keep and implement the design at your own pace and step by step or with our help if needed. This price is for one consultation at your place or online. Please check the description below for more info. Note: The travel costs would be added depending on where you live. The first 20km are free and then $1.40 per km. I will send you a payment request with the exact travel costs after receiving your order.
We charge $349 incl. GST) for the first site inspection and on-site consultation and it takes up to two hours, depending on the size of your property. We can discuss, give you advice introduce new ideas and possibilities, and answer all your permaculture, gardening, sustainable, and self-sufficient-living relevant questions. The consultation might include all or some of the following depending on your needs:
- Water management and water systems
- Herbs and vegetable gardens
- Easy to maintain edible landscapes
- Poultry systems
- Fruit trees
- Food Forest
- Ponds and edible water plants
- and whatever else!
From then on, you can start the practical part of the food forest at your own pace or we can help you to find a landscaper to do it. We can manage it and assist you through the whole process. We charge $194 per hour from then on for consultation and on-site advice.
- We can supply most of the recommended plants. We grow over one hundred different edibles in our food forest and all supplied seedlings are grown on-site at our little nursery.
- This consultation service can be done at your place or online, via phone or email. If online, I will research your property via the internet and provide feedback and recommendations. Additional charges may apply.
The travel costs would be added depending on where you live. The first 20km are free and then $1.40 per km.
Permaculture Design Services
- Step 1: We charge $349 incl. GST) for the very first site inspection and this includes the on-site consultation where we inspect the property, ask you questions, and discuss your needs and possibilities. Ideas are revised and refined throughout this process until a clear concept is established. You can stop at this point, take our advice on board and start the transformation on your own or we go over to the next step where we design the full permaculture edible landscape or food forest plan for you. it may include all or some of the following depending on your needs:
*Water management and water systems
*Herbs and vegetable gardens
*Easy to maintain edible landscapes
*Poultry and animal systems
*Ponds and edible water plants
*and whatever else!
- Step 2: Back at home, we’ll draw up the design to scale. We charge $194 per hour and it takes about 5-30+ hours depending on the project and your property. Our Permaculture Design report is an advanced researched concept design of 8-10+ pages and it includes an overview of the present situation, climate and weather history, main goals, topography, water movement, zone classification with a detailed description of each zone, detailed description of recommended plants and objects, plants list, planting guide, and the final design. The design report will be emailed to you or printed out, laminated, and sent via post to you.
- Step 3: From then on, you can start the practical part of the food forest at your own pace or we can help you to find a landscaper to do it. We can manage it and assist you through the entire process. We charge $194 per hour for consultation on-site and advice.
*You will find some info about who we are here.
*We can supply all the recommended plants in the design. We grow over one hundred different edibles in our food forest and all supplied seedlings are grown on-site at our little nursery.
*The travel costs will be added depending on where you live. The first 20km are free and then $1.40 per km.
*We charge in advance: 1. Before the first consultation, 2. Deposit before starting to work on your design, 3. Balance before handing out the design. Thank you for your understanding.