This workshop is for you when you want to grow your own food, you are just starting your vegetable garden or the food you grow doesn’t really do well. In this workshop, you can learn many different ways how to enrich your soil naturally and provide the best growing conditions for your veggies. Suitable for all entry levels.
Outcome of this course: At the end of this 3 hours course, you will know how to improve your soil, make different types of fertilizers and how to use them in your garden.
- When: Date to be announced
- Where: Howard-Pacific Haven QLD 4659 on the beautiful Fraser Coast
- Time: 9am-12pm
- Minimum number of participants: 4 Maximum: 10
- What to bring: Good spirit! Also a hat, garden clothes and some water when you get thirsty. A pencil and a notebook could be helpful.
- Tutor: Ewa Bekiesch – Certified Permaculture Designer and Educator. Ewa has also the Food As Medicine Certificate from the Monash University See the testimonials about us by clicking here!
- Price: $55
- You can pay via bank deposit, Credit Card in advance or Cash on that day. You will get full refund if there is not a minimum of 4 participants or credit for the next available course. You choose what you prefer.
What this workshop will cover:
- some theory about the benefits of homemade fertilizers, how to make them and how to use them
- inspecting different types of homemade fertilizers we use in our food forest and discussing what you just learned and answering all open questions you might have
- hands on experience in making a natural fertilizer from what we have on site on that day