Worm Farm Course – The Black Gold For Your Garden. No garden is too small for a worm farm! Learn all you need to know how to build, care and use it. I will show and explain how easy it is to have and use one of the best garden fertilizer! Suitable for all entry levels.
Outcome of this course: At the end of this 3 hours course, you will know how to build, maintain and use a worm farm.
- When: Date to be announced. Please add this workshop into your wish list using the wish list website feature so you can be informed when the date is set.
- Where: Howard-Pacific Haven QLD 4659 on the beautiful Fraser Coast
- Time: 9am-12pm
- Minimum number of participants: 3 Maximum: 8
- What to bring: Good spirit! Also a hat, pen and pencil could be helpful.
- Tutor: Ewa Bekiesch – Certified Permaculture Designer and Educator. Ewa has also the Food As Medicine Certificate from the Monash University See the testimonials about us by clicking here!
- Price: $55
- You can pay via bank deposit, Credit Card in advance or Cash on that day. You will get full refund if there is not a minimum of 3 participants or credit for the next available course. You choose what you prefer.
What this workshop will cover:
- some theory about the benefits of having a worm farm, introduction of different worm farms and how to build them from recycled materials
- inspecting our worm farm and discussing how we maintain and use it and clearing all questions
- building a worm farm from scratch to get the hand on experience