Perfect for a breakfast sandwich or to use in salads. Easy, quick and yummy and you know what you eat! No preservatives, no artificial flavors and freshness pure! Know what you eat!
- chicken breast
- few drops of olive oil of sesame oil
- sweet paprika powder
- couple of shallots/green onion
You might also like to add if you like:
- chili, either powder or fresh (I do with fresh for some great flavors)
- lemongrass stalks, only the soft part, cut to very tiny pieces.
- couple of sprinkles of corn flour to glue the chicken breast halves together but it doesn’t really need to be
- Wash the chicken breast, dry with a paper towel. Cut through.
- Rub a little bit of oil in.
- Rub the crashed garlic and all other ingredients in. Amount of spices as you like it.
- You can now sprinkle some corn flour on the part of the chicken where you put them together.
- Put the two halves together, place on a a piece of cling wrap and give some of the shallots on top. Wrap the cling wrap nice and tide together with knots on both ends.
- Leave in a fridge for about one hour to get flavors through. Place in a hot steamer and steam for about 30-40 minutes depends on the size of the chicken.
Check the photos for more details and how to do it 🙂 Enjoy!