Edible Landscape, Permaculture garden or Food Forest In Your Front- and Backyard.
We can help transform your front- and/or backyard into an amazing low maintenance edible garden. Permaculture design can be applied to any size property.
Our services start with just a simple on-site consultation up to a complete, about ten pages Permaculture design Report with a researched concept, designed especially for your property including structures, climate analysis, water, sector planning, zoning, planting, and so on. It will be yours to keep and implement the design at your own pace and step by step or with our help if needed. Please contact us if you have any questions.
We charge $280 for the first site inspection and on-site consultation and it takes up to two hours, depending on the size of your property. We can discuss, give you advise introduce new ideas and possibilities, and answer all your permaculture, gardening, sustainable, and self-sufficient-living relevant questions. The consultation might include all or some of the following depending on your needs like:
- Water management and water systems
- Herbs and vegetable gardens
- Easy to maintain edible landscapes
- Poultry systems
- Fruit trees
- Food Forest
- Ponds and edible water plants
- and whatever else!
From then on, you can start the practical part of the food forest at your own pace or we can help you to find a landscaper to do it. We can manage it and assist you through the whole process. We charge $100 per hour from then on for consultation and on-site advise.
Note: We can supply most of the recommended plants. We grow over one hundred different edibles in our food forest and all supplied seedlings are grown on-site at our little nursery.
The travel costs would be additional depends where you live. The first 20km are free and then $1 per km.
Permaculture Design Services
- Step 1: We charge $280 for the very first site inspection and this includes the on-site consultation where we inspect the property, ask you questions and discuss your needs and possibilities. Ideas are revised and refined throughout this process until a clear concept is established. You can stop at this point, take our advise on board and start the transformation on your own or we go over to the next step where we design the full permaculture edible landscape or food forest plan for you. it may include all or some of the following depending on your needs:
*Water management and water systems
*Herbs and vegetable gardens
*Easy to maintain edible landscapes
*Poultry and animal systems
*Ponds and edible water plants
*and whatever else!
- Step 2: Back at home, we’ll draw up the design to scale. We charge $100 per hour and it takes about 5-30+ hours depending on the project and your property. Our Permaculture Design report is an advanced researched concept design of 8-10+ pages and it includes an overview of the present situation, climate and weather history, main goals, topography, water movement, zones classification with a detailed description of each zone, detailed description of recommended plants and objects, plants list, planting guide, and the final design. The design report will be emailed to you or printed out, laminated, and sent via post to you.
- Step 3: From then on, you can start the practical part of the food forest at your own pace or we can help you to find a landscaper to do it. We can manage it and assist you through the entire process. We charge $100 per hour for consultation on-site and advise.
We can supply all the recommended plants in the design. We grow over one hundred different edibles in our food forest and all supplied seedlings are grown on-site at our little nursery.
The travel costs would be additional depending on where you live. The first 20km are free and then $1 per km.
All prices are exclusive GST.