Food Forest In Your Front- and Backyard
We can help you transform your front- and/or backyard into an amazing food forest. Permaculture design can be applied even to a smallest space.
Our services start with just a simple on site consultation up to a complete, about ten pages Permaculture Plan with a researched concept designed especially for your property including structures, climate analysis, water, sector planing, zoning, planting and so on. It will be yours to keep and implement the design at your own pace and step by step or with our help if needed. Please contact us if you have any questions.
We charge $240 for the first site inspection and on site consultation and it takes up to two hours of your time. It mostly depends on the size of the property. We can discuss, give you advise and introduce new ideas and possibilities, depends on your needs, in all sustainable and self-sufficient-living relevant subjects. The consultation might include all or some of the following depends on your needs like:
- Water management and water systems
- Herbs and vegetable gardens
- Easy to maintain edible landscapes
- Poultry systems
- Fruit trees
- Food Forest
- Aquaponics – growing fish and food system
- Ponds and edible water plants
- and whatever else!
From then on, you can start the practical part of the food forest at your own pace or we can help you to find a landscaper to do it. We can manage it and assist you through the whole process. We charge $100 per hour from then on for consultation on site and advise.
Note: We can supply most of the recommended plants. We grow over one hundred different edibles in our food forest and all supplied seedlings are grown on site at our little nursery.
The travel costs would be additional depends where you live. The first 20km are free and then $1 per km.
Permaculture Design Services
- Step 1: We charge $240 for the very first site inspection and this includes the on site consultation where we inspect the property, ask you questions and discuss your needs and possibilities. Ideas are revised and refined throughout this process until a clear concept is established. You can stop at this point, take our advise on board and start the transformation on your own or we go over to the next step where we design the full permaculture edible landscape or food forest plan for you. it may include all or some of the following depends on your needs like:
*Water management and water systems
*Herbs and vegetable gardens
*Easy to maintain edible landscapes
*Poultry and animal systems
*Aquaponics – growing fish and food system
*Ponds and edible water plants
*and whatever else!
- Step 2: Back at home, we’ll draw up the design to scale. We charge $100 per hour and it takes about 5-10 hours depends of the property. Permaculture Design Plan is an advanced researched concept design 6-10 pages and it includes plants list and planting guide as well. The design will be emailed to you or printed out, laminated and send via post to you.
- Step 3: From then on, you can start the practical part of the food forest at your own pace or we can help you to find a landscaper to do it. We can manage it and assist you through the entire process. We charge $100 per hour for consultation on site and advise.
We can supply all the recommended plants in the design. We grow over one hundred different edibles in our food forest and all supplied seedlings are grown on site at our little nursery.
The travel costs would be additional depending where you live. The first 20km are free and then $1 per km.
All prices are exclusive GST.